CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Breakeven- The Script

Hello from Columbus, GA!!
I am getting ready to get some rest before my 8:40 dressage ride time tomorrow. I haven't been to Poplar Place Farms in almost 2 years. I'm very excited to be competing this weekend! Ollie was good for his ride today, I think he's glad to be back into action also. Poplar has live scoring via evententries.com for anyone who would like to watch how everyone at the show is doing. I feel ready for the weekend, I'm excited to see how our second advanced goes for us. I feel bad but I am going to hop off. I know I didn't write about anything exciting or interesting this go around, but I'll have some good dressage talk tomorrow night.
Hope everyones night is well.

Your Aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For