CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Beginning

Hello to everyone that reads this. I hope this is as enjoyable to read as it is to write. I've decided to start an online blog for the next two years, writing about my life and experiences as I work my way to the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London, England. I'm a 17 year old Three Day Eventer, and I am competing at the advance level of my sport. I have a lot of goals that I've set for myself, many people call them unrealistic, but as of right now I've accomplished many of those goals on my own. My parents have gotten me this far by backing me financially and believing in me when others have not. Without their support I'm not sure what my life would be like, I guess it would be very boring and not very exciting. Today is Sunday, Ollie has to get a gallop in before the Poplar Advance. The gallop is also going to test my knee, hopefully it will hold up. I will write again tomorrow, until then I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
P.S. For anyone who doesn't know what I did to my knee,
I tore my MCL when my four year old, Biko, reared and fell on me. I had it injected with PRP and now I'm getting it back to work slowly but surely.
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For