CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Say Hey (I Love You)- Michael Franti & Spearhead

Hello again,
Today has been an unusually exhausting day. I was in the barn till around 10 because I had to clip Ms. Audie. Her and Ollie look smashing with their new haircuts. I'm so glad it's staying warm, it finally feels like Florida. I was beginning to wonder if we were still in the correct state. Our neighbor's mare FINALLY gave birth to a beautiful light bay filly with 4 white fetlocks and extremely long legs. We have been waiting for this little one to arrive since Feb. The poor mare looked like she was about to explode or carrying two little ones. Low and behold it was just a stubborn girl with long legs. Tomorrows a gallop day with Ollie and Audie. Then we leave for The Fork on Monday. Hopefully this event will be better than Poplar was. My Physical Therapist said I don't need to come in that much more, he thinks I didn't tear my MCL that bad, really it was the amazing PRP that has accelerated my healing time.
Well I'm about to fall asleep on my laptop. Hope every ones night is good.

Your aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For