CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hey, Soul Sister - Train

Hello again,
I've come to realize its very hard to write every single night. I'm afraid I'll run out of good topics to write about. I have recently changed trainers, and I'll be riding with Buck Davidson from now on. I really liked riding with Leslie but there comes a time when a change is needed. I learned a lot from Leslie and I hope to learn more from Buck. I take what I can from everyone I ride with, I think you learn more that way. Ollie has been put on a strict conditioning schedule, and he will start doing a lot more 45 min and hour long trots. He will also swim more often so he will be ready for Bromont CCI ***. Because of how Poplar went, we must do the advance at The Fork, then the CIC at Jersey Fresh and if all goes well the CCI three star at Bromont in Canada. At the Florida 3 day Audie will try going at the Intermediate level again. After that event I will go to PA where Buck's farm is and I'll train there until after Bromont. From there my show schedule is a little blurry, we try not to plan too far ahead because when your in the horse business nothing goes as planned. My two four year olds are doing well. My friend Cristin Stoop has been riding them for me. She does a great job with young horses, and she really enjoys riding them. I have thought about taking them to a Young Event Horse Trial this year, I'm not sure if they are ready right now. Maybe near the end of the year they will be, if not I do want them to go into the 5 year old division of the YEH series in 2011. My young horse's goals are to become great athletes and to learn the phases of eventing correctly. I don't want to create problems that I will have to fix later on in their careers, which is why I'm taking my time with them. What's the rush?
I'm off to ride! Hope your day is wonderful!

Your aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For