CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'M BACK!!!

Hello everyone!!! I'm back in full force and ready to rock with my horses. I'm at Buckwampum Farm, where Buck Davidson operates out of during the Summer. I've already competed at one competition since coming back in July. I rode Irish Odyssey in the Intermediate and Sportsfield Rafiki in the Training division at the Jersey Park Horse Trials. Audie competed well and ended up winning her division. Rafiki was a very good boy and placed 6th. He is currently working on reclaiming his prelim qualifications so he can go Intermediate again. I writing you from Millbrook, NY, where the Milbrook Horse Trials is held. Audie rode well in the Dressage yesterday but the judge was hard and scored her a 40. She is in the middle of the pack right now placing wise, I'm very confident that she will move up tomorrow after cross country. Rafiki was very good considering the torrential rainstorm we were warming up in. He didn't like all the rain pounding on us, but he kept it together for his test. He was excellent and scored a 29!! I am so proud of him. He had cross country today which rode great. He was in 6th after dressage and moved up to 5th after cross country. I was planning on riding Ollie in the Advanced but the poor fellow sprung a shoe Wednesday and was still foot sore on Thursday even after getting his shoe fixed. I don't need Millbrook to get qualified for anything, so I didn't want to push him to compete on a sore foot and possibly hurt him more. I'm glad to be blogging again and I hope everyone still enjoys my blog. I'll try to blog tomorrow about Audie's cross country, if I don't I'll definitely blog on Monday.
Until then!

Your Aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For