CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The House that Built Me - Miranda Lambert

Hello!
I'm going to start off with a great quote I've recently heard from the movie Robin Hood. It's a great movie if you like action. "Rise, and rise again. Until lambs become lions." I feel that it means to never give up, go for the impossible and don't quit trying. I think this is something everyone should believe in.
This past weekend was wonderful! I took Audie in the Intermediate division at Fair Hill Horse Trials on Saturday. Her dressage was fairly good, not as great as it has been at the past events. Audie's canter work was a little tense, and her trot work was steady. She scored a 38 and then continued to jump a double clear show jump round. The cross country was quite challenging and Audie ran well. I kept her very forward throughout the entire course and jumped clean. We took home third place which was a surprise considering how many were in the division.
I'm having a hard time finding good topics to talk about, if anyone has a suggestion or a question you would like me to answer just send me an email. Emails come straight to my phone, I should be able to reply quite fast. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Your Aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For