CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One Day- Matisyahu

Hi Everyone!
I've been very busy packing and mom took a load of horses back home. My two young horses Biko and Bing are going back to boot camp with Ed Slemp. They will be there until I get back in June after the Bromont CCI ***. We recently bought Rafiki back, he will start competing again as soon as I get home. I am now determined to make him into a horse everyone doubts he can be. Rafiki is not a perfect horse in any way but he has the heart and the ability to be an Olympic Champion. I will work my hardest to make Rafiki the best he can be, that is a promise.
This past weekend Audie and I completed our first Intermediate together! It was such a confident booster even though we had a stop on cross country. Audie scored a 34 on her dressage test, that surprised me because I forgot a movement in the test and we still scored great. On cross country she stopped at the hanging log into the dunes at the Florida Horse Park. I didn't have enough bit in her mouth to help me get her head up before the jump, so by the time I got her balanced she didn't have enough energy to jump. She jumped it great on the second try and continued around the rest of the course great. Audie had a double clear show jumping round and I had a smile on my face. I always knew her and I could compete at the Intermediate level successfully, I just needed my trainer to say Audie could do it. Buck believed in us and we had a successfully weekend. I don't need my coach to coddle me but sometimes I like knowing my they believe in me and my horses.
I hope everyone has a wonderful night.
Sweet Dreams and Good Night!

Your Aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For