CallieJudyEventing1a
Sponsors Sponsoring News Schedule Contact Me Links
item7a
london2012olympicslogo1
Home
My Team

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1983 - Neon Trees

Hello Everyone!
This past weekend was the Rocking Horse Stables horse trials. I competed Irish Odyssey (Audie) and Sportsfield Rafiki (Rafiki). They were both really good and both placed 4th. The show was a two day event so it was very easy to handle on my own. Rafiki was first to go in all three phases. His dressage was good, the transitions were rough. We are still working on making his transitions flow like water. In the end he score a 37.3 which is fine for his first event of the season. Audie was a little feisty in her dressage test and got very exuberant in her canter work. She scored a 36 which seems to be her average, so we are working very hard to change that and get it lower. The stadium rounds on both horses were double clear and extremely smooth. I was very happy with our performances in stadium. Saturday was cross country day! Both horses were so happy to gallop around and jump. Felt good to hear the volunteer count down from 10...gets my adrenaline pumping.
Well I hope everyone has a good week!

Your Aspiring Olympic Rider,
Callie Adaire Judy
My
Blog
Equestrian
My Goals
Milestones
Show
Scrapbook
Loving
Horses For
CallieJudycombanner2a
Sponsors Contact Me Links Home My Team My Blog Blog Equestrian My Goals Milestones Show Scrapbook Loving Horses For Horses For